giovedì 23 gennaio 2014

Bazille, lo studente di medicina.

Frédéric Bazille  to his father
                                                                                                                       (Paris, 1864)
My reason for going so long without writing to you, dear Papa, is, I have to admit, that I didn't dare tell you about my exams and I give you the details of why I failed. There was not much other news and I see from your letter that you were annoyed with me.
As I told you, I was failed on my dissection, although it wasn't too bad... [...]
I'm afraid , dear Papa, that you're displeased at my devoting myself to painting.



Mall of Aigues-Mortes 1867
Family Reunion 1866

The terrace at Méric   1867

Reclining nude.  1864



Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento